Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Brothers

Tommy will be 3 in exactly 1 month, and Nathan is 18 months. I was so excited that they were so close in age, because I was sure that they would always be good friends and play nicely together and never be a problem. What was I thinking? I do not know. They are very good boys, but I believe it was Tommy who taught Nate how to take his diaper off and how to get in the freezer, and best of all, how to eat ice cream without a spoon! I just happened to have my camera out one day when they were being very loving with eachother, and Tommy was playing the part of the protective older brother! It was so cute watching Tommy look out for Nathan.


Yes, I, the over protective, some what psychotic mother was sitting behind the camera thinking, "How cute is that!? Tommy is holding Nathan's hand so he won't fall off the table!"

Brother hugs!

We still haven't broken Tommy of his passy, or P.A.W.X. as my family refers to it, but his little face is too sweet to take something away he loves! At least it is for me! For some reason, he only likes it upside down, so much that in a dead sleep he will turn it around if I put it in the wrong way! Nathan watches everything Tommy does though, and wants to be just like his brother....

So we have to keep our hands on two passies at all times. Usually Nate will have his upside down just like his big brother. And Nate has developed a fondness for his blankie, which he calls his puppy. So maybe they are best friends after all.

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a neat relationship these 2 will have as they grow up together - they are 2 of the sweetest boys I know...even if they can be rotten sometimes!! I love them so much and am so thrilled that I get to be such a big part in their lives! Ceili is so lucky to have them too - she really does love them both, even if she calls them both Tommy half the time!!