Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer Days, Sprinkler Fun

The boys love being outside, which thrills me, because they also love to watch tv and eat. Nathan isn't even a fan of water or getting very dirty, so the fact that he likes running through the sprinkler (ok, so maybe he just walks by) makes it something we will be doing very often!



I was so sure that Nate wouldn't want anything to do with the water, that I didn't even put his suit on. We ended up with wet clothes!




I'll just touch it...it can't hurt me if I touch it...



Tommy liked getting his hair wet. Nathan does everything Tommy does...but he wasn't brave enough to attempt this one!
Nathan loves going up the slide the wrong way, but since he was wet and the slide was wet, he never made it to the top! He just kept sliding down!

His face says it all! Maybe more outside fun tomorrow!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh how I love these pictures!! I've been waiting for more pictures - I figured I'd see more this week! :) It looks like they had so much fun playing in the sprinkler together - Ceili loves to play in the sprinkler too...but never runs through it. She just puts her hands and feet in it! I miss you guys already - hope you guys can come up Monday to swim...or maybe the kids can play in the sprinkler!!