Monday, February 1, 2010

I Just Want to be Ok

Just give me back my pieces, just give them back to me.
Just give me back my pieces, and let me hold my broken parts.
I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok. I just want to be ok today.
I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today. I just want to feel something today.
I just want to know today, know today, know today. Know that maybe I will be ok.
An upbeat Ingrid Michaelson song. Who knew that it would hit so close to home. Hoping I will "be ok" soon.
Peace.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love that! I have never heard that...but the words are perfect! I hope you will "be OK" soon too friend...I am always here for you....ALWAYS!! I love you friend!

Ashley said...

That is a beautiful song. I pray that you will 'be ok' as well. There isn't a day that goes by that I dont think of you and your family.